This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

No Updates since May 2 at 5:30 AM EDT

May 3, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I haven't received New info since 5:30 AM EDT on May 2. I've closed and reopened newsreader account and it didn't matter. I uninstalled and re-installed the bridge and it didn't matter. Please help or tell mewhat's going on? Did I mess up some setting? I don't havea clue how to fix. Plus when I try to download new info it tries to download 11000 or however many headers thereare in Feedback but the other forums seem to be downloading only 1000 or so - but only to the above date. Nothing I do can get past that date.

Thanks

Kosh

May 3, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Same problem here with the german groups. Got 3! new messages right now, should be about 100-200 messages since yesterday morning.

Coordinator
May 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Just wait and drink a cup of tea. Answers itself has been plagued by this problem during the last ten days at least twice, Now it's time for the bridge to face the same problem :-) If it doesn't get resolved by tomorrow we'll ask our liaison.

May 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Seems to be OK again. Just got 154 new Headers incl. the missing messages I sent yesterday.